Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

Why is everybody so tired?
We've been getting ready for Christmas. Decorating, parties, recitals, etc. This is actually the kids decorating the tree and not a staged photo of them by the tree when it is clearly already decorated.Katie had her dance recital on Saturday. It makes me a little uncomfortable putting this much makeup on my 5 year old but what can you do. They did dances from the Nutcracker. It was wonderful.


I did tell Katie to smile. Here and during her dance...but she refused. I think she was concentrating pretty hard. She did really well though.This is the video from the dress rehearsal. I was able to be a little more obnoxious about getting close to the stage during the rehearsal so this ended up being a better video.

Tommy had his piano recital on Monday. He just started lessons in September. He did such a great job! I was so proud of him.

I am just so thankful to have time to spend with the family. The kids are growing up so fast and we are loving every minute. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!