Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Spring!

I love Spring. I'm sure it will snow some more but I am enjoying it anyway. I finished my Master's degree at the end of February. Now my nights and weekends are mine once more. We went to Salt Lake to visit since we haven't been in a very long time. It was a quick visit and we also took Mike's mom up to Idaho Falls to visit Mike's family there. They are a lot of fun. Mike's uncle taught the kids how to shoot a pellet gun. They loved it. The weather was amazing while we there. They turned Katie into a biker chick but other than that, it was a great visit. We had fun in Salt Lake too. Mike had to get back to work Sunday night and the kids and I stayed until Tuesday since that was the earliest we could get on a flight. We were nervous we wouldn't make it back:). I got to spend time with my sister on her birthday and that was awesome. Our kids love playing together and got to have a sleepover.
This past weekend, Mike and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. We took the kids up to Denver for a couple of nights. They loved the hotel pool. We went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I can't believe we have lived here for 9 years and this is the first time we went there. It is amazing! After two days, we still didn't see it all. I think Tommy's favorite was the snake and lizard exhibit. I like being on vacation.