Monday, July 13, 2009

T-ball trophies and stuff

I'm not saying that humiliating my husband is my #1 reason for blogging, but...
It's definitely in the top ten.

Can you say MVP?

I think I have a crush on the 3rd base coach.

Our last game of the season is Wednesday. Today we had our trophy ceremony. The kids were so proud to get their trophies. Our coaches were really great and so were all the kids and parents. What a great season! The little girl with the cast and the walker was unfortunately hit by a car on her way to play one of our games earlier in the season. Very sad, but thankfully only her foot was injured.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ok Alicia, I can't tell if you are serious about the car thing, because it sounded uncannily like your yearbook entry to me about Schneider the Otter...

Dory said...

Jeanne,
You gave me a laugh with that. I guess I was pretty insensitive back then. I'm telling the truth though. We weren't at the game that this happened, but as she was crossing the street to play, she was hit. At the next practice, they were passing a card around for everyone to sign and I asked who it was for. One of the mom's was like, who do you think? And I said oh is she sick or something and she was like SHE WAS HIT BY A TRUCK. Wow, sorry I didn't know. Later, one of the other little players told me, isn't that sad about Caitlyn? And I said yes it is. And he said, you weren't watching where you were going. And I told him, I didn't hit her! He said, oh then who did? Maybe people thought that was why we missed the game. Just happy she's ok:)

Jason and Becky said...

Mike where can I get a ride like that?

Jason

Mike said...

I could hook you up with my hog...but on second thought I think its a little too much bike for you.