Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love this time of year

I love taking the kids to pumpkin patch places. We found a new one this year close to our house. It is a farm with a bunch of different activities. I found it a little pricey but that is just because I am very frugal (cheap). I think it was worth it though.
The train ride.

The tube swing. This was Tommy's favorite event. The layout reminded me a little bit of Krabby Land. If you watch Spongebob Squarepants you might know what I mean. It's the one where Mr. Krabs makes a shoddy and unsafe playground to make money. No one was injured here though.Katie loved it too.They got to feed the animals.And go down this fun slide. This reminded me of basic training.They had a great pumpkin selection. Katie couldn't find one she liked because she likes everything to be microscopic. They were all really good pumpkins though.The pyramid of hay was a big hit with everyone.
The hayride was very fun too. The kids were both disappointed that we came back to the place where we started. I guess they wished the truck would just leave us out in the middle of nowhere. No we don't own a hairbrush.
A standard barnyard animal...
A cornbox, much like a sandbox. Tommy and I both wished it was candy corn.
This guy was my favorite.
A fun time was had by all.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a neat place. I love the idea of a corn box! (Candy corn is pretty tasty, but I think I would have a huge headache if there were that much in a box :)
Good fall memories, eh?

Zippy said...

Thanks for inviting me :(